Who we are
Protection of your personal data is fundamental. So this confidentiality policy outlines information pertaining to the manner in which we collect a process this data.
“Personal data” or “Data” shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
With your prior consent, we are likely to collect and process the following data in whole or in part when you use our applications.
- Identity-related data: for some of our applications, we are likely to collect data from your Facebook account, when you login using Facebook connect: Public profile (surname, forename, age, gender, email address, profile photos, hobbies), friend list
- IDFA publicity identifiers (for IOS devices) and GAID (for Android devices)
- Data pertaining to your activities on our applications and notably the way in which you interact with our applications (for instance, how and when you use our applications) and with the publicities we display (for instance, time spent on these, potential clicks)
- Data pertaining to your geographical position (IP address)
This data is collected via external tools (Software Development Kit or « SDK ») implemented by our partners, which are an integral part of the application.
You will find hereafter the list of our partners implementing SDKs through our applications:
- Games Analytics (analytical SDK)
- MixPanel (analytical SDK)
- Oath (SDK advertising)
- Admob (SDK advertising)
Collected data is used to:
- Provide our applications
- Guarantee use and improvement of our applications
- Develop new applications
- Understand your centers of interests and, thanks to this profiling, propose you targeted and relevant advertisements (SDK advertising)
- Make statistics on your use of the games, including the number of games played, your duration of use or the advertisements you are watching, which allows us to improve your gaming experience (analytical SDK).
- Communicate with you, notably when you contact us by any means whatsoever
How long we retain your data
For our apps from Google Play(Android Devices) or AppStore (IOS Devices) we can keep data indefinitely for different reasons. But they most probably they will be anonymized after 12-24 months.
For users that register on our apps (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). App administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on one of my apps, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
When you send any data, may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
You can contact with me about any of my app from [email protected]